themes for eduCommons and video

Tapas
Hi,
 I had browsed through some themes on the eduCommons rpm package.
I wish if there can be more themes.I saw the other themes which were available.Though it is always possible to customize but many times the administrator may not be a good designer.
So if  a collection themes is available that would be great thing.If you can incorporate that in your next version.

I saw some of the Universities using Youtube to upload video lectures.
There are a few open source Streaming servers available.You can incorporate them in eduCommons.