how to integrate swfobject in Zope using eduCommons

how to integrate swfobject in Zope using eduCommons

Tapas
This post was updated on .
My flash movies require Flash player version 9 and above.
http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/
http://www.pixelmill.com/support/support_article.aspx?ArticleID=kb101619

I have  working swfobject static html pages.
Which are able to serve flash files.

I want to integrate that with Zope in
eduCommons which file should I look at?

The swfobject should be present in header section only that is the constraint.

I checked this link
http://docs.zope.org/zope2/zope2book/BasicObject.html#content-objects-folders-files-and-images
http://bluebream.zope.org/doc/1.0/manual/browserresource.html
http://docs.zope.org/zope.browserresource/index.html

but I am not clear in eduCommons where do you need that?

Re: how to integrate swfobject in Zope using eduCommons

Tapas
I followed similar steps to add another javascript. Though this has not yet been successful but this should give any new comer a brief idea of what exactly is required. If some one is still reading this thread please reply if there is any thing wrong in following steps.

snapshot1 folder contents

Step1 The doc here http://plone.org/documentation/manual/plone-community-developer-documentation/templates-css-and-javascripts/javascript says
"Put in new Javascript via ZMI upload (you can use Page Template type) to portal_skins/custom folder " for portal_skins I went to this section

portal_skins a

Step 2 Now portal_skins-->custom

portal_skins_custom

Step 3 I uploaded the script with id adobe

portal_skins b

Step 4 Now the doc says "Register Javascript in portal_javascripts"

portal_javascripts

Step 5 I added the id "adobe"

portal_javascriptsb

Step 6 Now I opened firefox and firebug and search for adobe that was the id of script which I added it did not showed me any where

missing  adobe id