embedded html does not work in Internet Explorer but works in Firefox and Chrome

embedded html does not work in Internet Explorer but works in Firefox and Chrome

Tapas
This post was updated on .
I added player.swf file in the html part of a page  in educommons.

The video was embedded in eduCommons but then it loaded in firefox and chrome but could not be played in Internet Explorer.

I want to add an swfobject in the head section
 http://code.google.com/p/swfobject
is it possible some how as some file
which in Apache can be called as Document Root and I put it there but in case of Zope/eduCommons where do I put it?