eduCommons in 64 Bit OS

Selcuk Han AYDIN
Dear Friends,

We trying to install eduCommons-3.1.1-final on Debian Linux AMD 64 Bit OS. We have successfully installed zope2.10 and required libraries and copied the educommons products to zope Producs folder. However, educommons doesn't appear in the Zope Product List when looking web inteface and so we can not add (since not in the list) the educommons extension through creating new Plone Site.

Is the educommons compatible with the 64 Bit OS. What is the problem?
Best regards,

Selcuk Han AYDIN
Middle East Technical University
Ankara / TURKEY

Re: eduCommons in 64 Bit OS

David Ray
Administrator
Hello:

Can you start Zope in foreground mode and see if there are any error messages that are returned?

Instead of:

/bin/zopectl start

run:

/bin/zopectl fg

See if that returns an exception somewhere. If so, please provide the traceback, so that we can help you further isolate the issue.
David Ray
Applications Analyst
Lineberger Comprehsensive Cancer Center