eduCommons-3.2.1 on Windows 2003

Gustavo Morales
Hi,

It's possible to install educommons on Windows 2003 R2 Service Pack 2?, because I installed but doesn't work on Educommons Controller in Section Status say "Unknown State, determining"

Thanks
GJ
GJ

Re: eduCommons-3.2.1 on Windows 2003

blambert
Hello Gustavo,

Unfortunately we have only tested on XP, Vista and Win7. If you are looking to install a production version of eduCommons, I would highly recommend that you look at using RedHat/CentOS 5.4 or OpenSuse 11.1.  These are the officially supported platforms that have had the most testing, and best performance in production. Again I would ask, is there a reason you can not use one of these platforms for your server?

If you need to run off an older version of CentOS, or on Windows, or any other platform that we do not officially support we would be happy to help out further in a consulting arrangement. Unfortunately, we have limited resources to work with and can not support every platform as well as we would like.

Brent