Tom Caswell
This post was updated on .
Welcome to the eduCommons Support Forums! Please describe your issue as completely as possible. Be sure to mention the version of eduCommons you are using, as well as the browser and operating system you are using.

We would also like to know what organization you represent, so please include that information, especially if you are posting for the first time.

Thanks,

Tom
Tom Caswell
http://tomcaswell.com
Open Education Consultant

Re: Welcome to the eduCommons Support Forums

luisinho

Hello ... we have installed the 2.3.1 version of educommons in college but worked for a while, but he did not want to work more .. and not know it ... the damage is exactly at the interface because no load, the server we are using is a "red hat 5.2, and use mozilla and explorer.

thank you very much, if we as a guide to solve ...

P.D. I am writing from the National University of Colombia

Luis angel escalante