VMWare Image

Jared
I've run into multiple issues trying to install eduCommons under Ubuntu.  It would be really helpful if the install instructions included generic dependencies in order for the source package to build.

Since I'm just interested in testing eduCommons out, I thought I would try the VMWare image.  It is mentioned on the Installation Instructions page, but I can't find an actual download.  Can someone post a link?

Thanks.

Re: VMWare Image

Tom Caswell
Hi Jared,

We have had trouble uploading the larger VMWare file to SourceForge, so I will send you a temporary link where you can download it. Please send an email to info [at] educommons [dot] com so I get your email address. And I hope to have a solution to the Ubuntu buildout problem tomorrow. I'll post the info here as soon as I have tested it.

Cheers,

Tom
Tom Caswell
http://tomcaswell.com