Transversal Error?

wogahnct
I've found an article regarding the behavior we are seeing when we click on a course in our educommons instance (http://educommons.com/dev/ticket/532), but there is no reference how to recover from it.

Is there a way to recover from this error without upgrading our version of eduCommons?  We click on a course and immediately get this type of message:

Request URL   http://xyz.abc.edu/xxxxx/environmental-studies/division_listing
Exception Type TraversalError
Exception Value (<UnauthorizedBinding: context>, 'bookmarklets')

It seems to be tied to bookmarklets or portlets, but I'm not sure how to go about remedying this.

Does anyone have any ideas?