Solved:embed section of code in html is being over written by eduCommons

Solved:embed section of code in html is being over written by eduCommons

Tapas
This post was updated on .
Well this problem is more surprising to me than any thing else.

I embedded a flash movie in eduCommons as follows

<object classid='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' width='470' height='290' id='single1' name='single1'>
<param name='movie' value='http://domain1/player.swf'>
<param name='allowfullscreen' value='true'>
<param name='allowscriptaccess' value='always'>
<param name='wmode' value='transparent'>
<param name='flashvars' value='file=/directory/video.flv&streamer=rtmp://mydomain'>
<embed
type='application/x-shockwave-flash'
id='single2'
name='single2'
src='http://domain1/player.swf'
width='470'
height='290'
bgcolor='undefined'
allowscriptaccess='always'
allowfullscreen='true'
wmode='transparent'
flashvars='file=/directory/video.flv&streamer=rtmp://mydomain'
/>
</object>

but each time after I add in the above code in the html section of page and I save it I see that
 the lines enclosed in
<embed  ............./>

section disappear after I save the script.

Also
&
 is replaced by
&amp;

Why is this happening?
What should I check?
I am using eduCommons-3.2.1-1.x86_64
and CentOS 5.5

The contents of HTML Filter section from Site Setup are

Nasty Tags
  applet
  script

Stripped Tags
     button
    fieldset
     form
     input
     label
     legend
     link
     noscript
     optgroup
     option
     script
     select
     style
     textarea

Custom Tags
   embed

Re: embed section of code in html is being over written by eduCommons

Tapas
This post was updated on .
Ok fixed this.

It is strange enough but editing was depending upon browser being used.
Meaning if you have to embed HTML for eduCommons.rpm running on a Linux server use Internet Explorer.

If you have to edit or place your HTML code to embed in eduCommons.exe running on a Windows server
pages then use Firefox.

Otherwise it will drop the html code which you embedded.