Migration to 3.2.1 (problem)

oriolUPM
Hello,

I tried to migrate eduCommons 3.1.1 to 3.2.1

I have not had any trouble to PreMigrate, the result has been good. Then I have copied the data.fs (our ocwupm site from educommons3.1.1) to a  new educommons3.2.1 (/var/filestorage/).

When i navigate to the ZMI of eduCommons3.2.1 and I try to open our site (ocwupm), it produces this error:

Site Error
Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: type object 'IZipFileTransportUtility' has no attribute '__iro__'

Therefore we can not access our site ocwupm order to make the upgrade

Do you have any idea why is this happening?

Thanks a lot!!!

Oriol Borras

Universidad Polit├ęcnica de Madrid