Individually CC Licensing Courses Error Message

Individually CC Licensing Courses Error Message

kdonovan11
I'm trying to individually license a course under CC BY-NC-ND, but when using the CC tool at Edit > Rights > Copyright License, I get the error message "A system error occurred."

Any ideas?
Kevin Donovan
http://blurringborders.com
Georgetown '11: SFS

Re: Individually CC Licensing Courses Error Message

David Ray
Administrator
This is in the Creative Commons tool, from what I can gather from the screenshot.  Once you utilize the license picker, you are actually using their toolset. It may be that they have upgraded/modified some code on their end.

Are you able to reproduce this consistently? And is it only for that particular license?
---------------------
David Ray
Applications Analyst
Lineberger Comprehsensive Cancer Center

Re: Individually CC Licensing Courses Error Message

kdonovan11
Yeah - it's the CC tool. It is reproduce-able.

My workaround is to choose "Other" license and then just put in CC information.

Is there a contact at CC we should alert to this?
Kevin Donovan
http://blurringborders.com
Georgetown '11: SFS