How to keep all files from appearing in the left navigation when doing a zip import

How to keep all files from appearing in the left navigation when doing a zip import

Tom Caswell
Question:
When I create a zip and upload it to the site it automatically includes everything in navigation. Is there a way to keep it from doing that?

Answer:
Just before the final button click to do a zip upload, check the box for "Exclude from navigation" and none of the files will appear in the left nav.
Tom Caswell
http://tomcaswell.com
Open Education Consultant

Re: How to keep all files from appearing in the left navigation when doing a zip import

oriolUPM
Hello Tom,

We have a problem, when we create a zip with every folders and upload it, before the final button click to do a zip upload, we check box for "exclude from navigation" but the folders upload appears in navigation.

This is a bug?

Thanks!

Oriol