How, Install Plone Comments in educommons

How, Install Plone Comments in educommons

zudu
I have last educommons and I install qPloneComments in the products folder because cant find the buildout file, the add on appears on the manage addProducts but in the site nothing appears.

Re: How, Install Plone Comments in educommons

blambert
zudu wrote
I have last educommons and I install qPloneComments in the products folder because cant find the buildout file, the add on appears on the manage addProducts but in the site nothing appears.
Hello Zudu,

We have not tested an integration with qPloneComments with eduCommons. However, if it is a standard Plone plugin, it should work. I would recommend that you follow all the steps given in the screencast found here:

    http://quintagroup.com/cms/screencasts/plone-comments

Specifically they give info in the last part of the screencast what to do after the product is installed.

What may not work is comments being enabled on our custom Course, Division and School objects. If you need help with this or any other aspects, contact us directly here.