Feature request - Ownership

Cathy Schulz
It would be a real time-saver to have the option  to set ownership data (Creator, Contributor, Rights) at the folder level to be applied to all contained objects, in the same way that the license can be applied. (Or, maybe there is already an easy way to do this and I just haven't figured it out yet?)
OCW Project Coordinator
University of Notre Dame

http://ocw.nd.edu

Re: Feature request - Ownership

Tom Caswell
Hi Cathy,

This is a great idea, and I will look into it. Thanks!

Tom

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 7:12 AM, Cathy Schulz [via eduCommons] <[hidden email]> wrote:
It would be a real time-saver to have the option  to set ownership data (Creator, Contributor, Rights) at the folder level to be applied to all contained objects, in the same way that the license can be applied. (Or, maybe there is already an easy way to do this and I just haven't figured it out yet?)

View message @ http://educommons.2416974.n2.nabble.com/Feature-request-Ownership-tp5495301p5495301.html
To start a new topic under eduCommons, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from eduCommons, click here.

--
Tom Caswell
Open Education Consultant