Author of a course is not shown correctly

Author of a course is not shown correctly

coolfly
In a course of educommons, it shows the author "(course_default) " instead of real author. How could we fix it?

Thank you!

Re: Author of a course is not shown correct

Tom Caswell
Thanks for your feedback. Are you seeing "(course_default)" in the actual course view or just in the metadata page? In the metadata view this is normal, but it shouldn't be appearing on the course page. If you have a screenshot, that would be great.

Cheers,

Tom

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 1:06 PM, coolfly (via Nabble) <[hidden email]> wrote:
In a course of educommons, it shows the author "(course_default) " instead of real author. How could we fix it?

Thank you!

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Author-of-a-course-is-not-shown-correct-tp3305161p3305161.html
To start a new topic under eduCommons, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from eduCommons, click here.

--
Tom Caswell
eduCommons Project Manager

Tom Caswell
http://tomcaswell.com
Open Education Consultant

Re: Author of a course is not shown correct

coolfly
It's in tabular view

Re: Author of a course is not shown correct

Tom Caswell
Thanks for finding this bug. We do not normally use the tabular view, so this had gone undetected. The bug ticket has been logged here: http://educommons.com/dev/ticket/585

Many thanks!

Tom