3.2.1 migration error: [Errno 28] No space left on device
I posted this a while back but didnt hear anything so im trying again....When trying to migrate to 3.2.1 I copy the downloaded updated v3_1_1_to_3_2_1.py script to /opt/eduCommons-3.2.1/eggs/enpraxis.educommons-3.2.1_final-py2.4.egg/enpraxis/educommons/upgrades/v3_1_1_to_3_2_1.py (default path on the RPM) I get the following error when I run it:
2010-03-03T20:02:05 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog 1267664525.130.597154593556 http://ocw.ourdomain.edu:9191/eduCommons321/portal_setup/manage_doUpgrades Traceback (innermost last):
Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 119, in publish
Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 42, in call_object
Module Products.GenericSetup.tool, line 964, in manage_doUpgrades
Module Products.GenericSetup.upgrade, line 112, in doStep
Module enpraxis.educommons.upgrades.v3_1_1_to_3_2_1, line 52, in migrate
Module enpraxis.educommons.upgrades.v3_1_1_to_3_2_1, line 115, in copyFolders
Module enpraxis.educommons.upgrades.v3_1_1_to_3_2_1, line 338, in migrateDivision
Module enpraxis.educommons.upgrades.v3_1_1_to_3_2_1, line 443, in migrateCourse
Module OFS.CopySupport, line 220, in manage_pasteObjects
Module Products.Archetypes.Referenceable, line 355, in _getCopy
Module OFS.CopySupport, line 574, in _getCopy
Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 51, in exportFile
IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device
The Data.fs file we're trying to migrate is a little under 2G now, and there's currently 41G free. Im using the RPM with the default paths. The docs were a bit vague (to me anyway) where the migrated Data.fs should go so I put it in /opt/eduCommons-3.2.1/var/filestorage/Data.fs. Also, I wasnt sure where the downloaded v3_1_1_to_3_2_1.py script should go, hopefully thats the right place.
I have a feeling I can just comment something out but I know little python and less about Zope so...
If I dont hear back Ill try migrating from the source instead of the RPM, but since its not a library error or anything I didnt think there was a problem with the package itself.
Its the first thing I checked, but ill watch the partitions while the
upgrade is happening to see whats going on. Its really really slow so I
usually start it before I leave or something. But I can write a cronjob
to dump the partition stats every 30 secs or something. This is what I
have. Hopefully the formatting doesnt get too messed up in the email....